Siddaguru.com Website Policies
Contents of this website may be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from the WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM If referred to as a part of another website, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
Hyper Linking Policy
- External Links Present on the Website:
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
- Links to the WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM website by other websites/portals:
No prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. However, the website/ portal from where the links are directed shall not contain any obscene/ objectionable contents.
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested.
- Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
- If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Content Contribution, Moderation and Approval Policy (CMAP)
According to CMAP web information manager has to ensure and enforce following roles given to different department personnel;
These roles are:
- Creator:These are the content creator’s. Their responsibilities are to add/edit/delete respective content on the website and send it to for approval.
- Moderator:Their responsibilities are to approve the content coming from the creator.
- Publisher:A publisher could edit and review the content. He is responsible for publishing the content on the website.
These personnel’s would be appointed by the Web Administrator and would be responsible for overall quality and quantity of information on the Website. The Web Administrator will be responsible for overall supervision to ensure that authentic and updated information are available on the website.
CMAP policy ensures the following Activities on the Website:
- All information about the department, useful for the citizen and other stakeholders, is present in the “About Us” section and mechanism is in place to keep the information up to date.
- The validity of the scheme has been mentioned.
- Mechanism is in place to ensure that all the Citizen Services, Forms, Documents and Schemes are registered with the respective repositories of the National Portal.
- Note:Web information Manager should register all the relevant documents with National Portal and is advised to visit National Portal www.india.gov.in for the same.
- Website is free from offensive/discriminatory language.
- Content is compiled and packaged with citizen orientation.
- Clear and simple language has been used throughout the website.
- The language is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Documents / pages in multiple languages are updated simultaneously.
- All information, which is of direct importance to the citizen, is accessible from the Homepage.
- Text is readable both in electronic and print format and the page prints correctly on an A4 size paper.
- Alternate text is provided for non text elements (e.g. images).
- There is adequate contrast between text and background colour.
- Web pages do not contain any content that flashes for more than three times in a second.
- There is a mechanism to control scrolling, blinking content. To address this, we have provided Manual Start and Stop wherever required.
- Website ranks in the first five results on major search engines when searched with relevant keywords.
- It has been ensured that all stationery of the department as well as advertisements/public messages issued by the concerned Department prominently display the URL of the web site.
Web Content Review Policy
The web Administrator and the assigned Personnel’s will have the responsibility for periodically reviewing the content of the website in respect of their respective domains and keep the information up-to-date. A proper workflow should be followed before final updating of content on the website.
Content Archival Policy
Content Archival Mechanism is in place to ensure that all the outdated announcements are removed from the website or moved to archive. This will help website team in ensuring that the expired contents are removed from the main website. User department will transfer the expired content in archive section as soon as it reaches the expiry date.
Website Security Policy
Website requires security clearance certificate before hosting any website in its data centre. The new website has been audited by Cert-in empanelled auditor and all the vulnerabilities have been fixed. Upon completion, security clearance certificate of cert-in empanelled auditor has been received.
A periodic check on the requirement of security certificate is recommended to the web information manager in case there are changes in the functionality or any other environmental changes. Any security flaw identified and reported to by the security audit team at NIC must be addressed within a reasonable time frame.
Website Monitoring Policy
Under the Website Monitoring Policy, it is advised to monitor the website periodically to address and fix the quality and compatibility issues around the following parameters:
- Functionality:All modules of the website are tested for their functionality for their smooth working.
- Performance:All important pages of the website are tested for the download time.
- Broken Links:The website is thoroughly reviewed to rule out the presence of any broken links or errors.
- The Hosting Service Provider possesses state-of-the art multi-tier security infrastructure as well as devices such as firewall and intrusion prevention systems.
The presence of the website on the Internet and very importantly the site is fully functional all the times. It is expected of the website to deliver information and services on a 365X24X7 basis. Hence, all efforts should be made from User Department Web Information Manager to minimize the downtime of the website as far as possible.
In case of any defacement and data corruption, quick action needs to be taken by the respective authorized personnel for the same.
‘This is the official Website of WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM Siddaguru Ecommerce LLP is a Private Sector.
Online Discussion Forum: Usage Policy
Under the online discussion forum policy, it is advised to the members to follow the following guidelines:
- Insulting, threatening, or provoking language.
- Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics.
- Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Libel, condoning illegal activity, contempt of court and breach of copyright.
- Spamming, i.e., adding the same comment repeatedly.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organization.
- Posting in a language other than the language of the website.
- Invading people’s privacy.
- Posting off-topic comments.
This website is designed, developed and maintained by the “Siddaguru Ecommerce LLP”. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. The contents of the website are subject to change without any prior notice. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify /check with the department(s) and /or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variance between what has been stated and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, the latter shall prevail.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other organisations. WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM is providing these links and pointers solely for information and convenience. Upon selection of a link to an outside website, you will leave the WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM website and will be subject to the policies of that website. WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. WWW.SIDDAGURU.COM does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts –Hyderabad, India..
Vaadi Olive Conditioner With Avocado Extract (110ml)₹75.42 Excl Tax
Vaadi Aloevera Deep Pore Cleansing Milk With Lemon Extract 110ml₹63.56 Excl Tax
Vaadi Herbal Corn Rose Conditioner With Hibiscus Extract (110ml)₹63.56 Excl Tax
Ayurvedic Skin Care – Glohills Skin Lotion 200ml₹190.68 Excl Tax
Herbal Body Powder – Glohills 100g Prickly Heat Body Powder₹156.78 Excl Tax
Web Integration System And Online Marketing Charges for One Year₹7,000.00 Excl Tax
4K Video WiFi Waterproof Sport Pink Camera Action DV-16
Strawberry Scrub Lotion With Walnut Grains (350ml)₹165.00 Excl Tax
Moisturising Lotion With Pink Rose Extract (350ml)₹139.83 Excl Tax
Corn Rose Conditioner With Hibiscus Extract (110ml)₹58.47 Excl Tax
Olive Conditioner With Avocado Extract (110ml)₹58.47 Excl Tax
Bamboo Age Defying Moisturiser Grapeseed (110ml)₹54.24 Excl Tax
Hand & Body Lotion With Sunflower Extract (350ml)₹131.36 Excl Tax
Vera Deep Pore Cleansing Milk With Lemon (350ml)₹131.36 Excl Tax
Fairness Moisturiser With Mandarin Extract (350ml)₹139.83 Excl Tax
Fairness Moisturiser With Mandarin Extract (110 ml)₹58.47 Excl Tax
Hand & Body Lotion With Sunflower (110mlx3)₹152.54 Excl Tax
Hand & Body Lotion With Sunflower Extract (110ml)₹54.24 Excl Tax
Aloe Vera Deep Pore Cleansing With Lemon Extract (110ml x 3)₹152.54 Excl Tax
Aloe Vera Deep Pore Cleansing Milk With Lemon Extract 110ml₹54.24 Excl Tax
Moisturising Lotion With Pink Rose (110ml x 3)₹152.54 Excl Tax
Moisturising Lotion With Pink Rose Extract (110ml)₹54.24 Excl Tax